Lorena Backus has a BA and MA in Exceptional Student Eduacation with certification in Administration and Supervision and speaks fluent spanish. She retired from public education after 31 years of service, 19 years of which were spent as a school principal here in Brevard Co.
Real Estate has always been her passion and she brings her skills from her varied background to help others meet thier real estate goals.
Whether a first time home buyer, an investor, or a seller she is dedicated to you 24/7.
Lori Cody's varied background leads to her extensive knowledge and experience.
Lori has a Bachelors degree in Elementary Education and has been moving across the country with her family with the United States Air Force. Her husband retired fro Patrick AFB and they have made Florida their new home. She began her real estate career with a developer/investor and brings that unique perspective to her current position.
She enjoys meeting new people and working with them through the long and sometimes complicated process of buying or selling real estate. She makes the process easier and less stressful for all her clients, from the 1st time home buyer to the more seasoned real estate investor.
Susan specializes in Residential home sales, assisting Buyers as well as Sellers on Merritt Island and in Cocoa, Rockledge and Cocoa Beach.
Her knowledge of historic homes as well as new construction is an asset and provides you with experienced and educated assistance in your negotiations.
Susan is a Multi-Million Dollar Producer and a Certified Residential Relocation Specialist.
Kris Davis is a life long Brevad County resident. After having served 14 years as a support staffer with Trafford Realty Co., she decided to get her Real Estate license.
"Having lived here all my life I have a good knowledge of the area and what it has to offer."
Before I became a REALTOR, I remember my frustration when trying to sell our home. I felt like our agent wasn't "working for me". It was like pulling teeth to get him to do an open house, advertise our home or even answer my phone calls! Just sticking our home in the MLS wasn't good enough, in my opinion. But when we relocated to Merritt Island, we worked with a family friend and REALTOR at Trafford Realty Co. He really listened to us and helped us find our "Forever Dream Home" and even made the experience fun!
Now that I'm a REALTOR, I pride myself on listening to my clients wants and needs and making myself available around their busy schedules. I also make every effort to keep them updated and informed to make their experience easy and enjoyable. Purchasing a home is typically the largest financial investment a person makes, and it should be an exciting and memorable experience. Whether buying or selling, I will be there to help you every step of the way!
I have had the pleasure of working with customers in the aerospace industry for over 15 years as a customer relations manager. My greatest job satisfaction has been meeting and exceeding my customers' needs and expectations. I will apply this same attitude along with my skills as a Realtor to help you meet your real estate goals.
I was born and raised in Montreal, Canada and when I moved to Florida 13 years ago, I fell in love with the Space Coast and knew I could not go back to extreme cold or shoveling snow. For all you northerners contemplating a seasonal Florida home or a permanent move to sunny Florida, I will be honored to help you find your dream home!
A capable and qualified REALTOR and lifelong resident of Brevard County.
Whether buying or selling, Diane is committed to working hard for her clients and customers. Diane is a member of the Space Coast Association of REALTORS, The Florida Association of REALTORS, and the Brevard County Multiple Listing Service.
Dianne Johnson is a long-time resident of Brevard County. She was raised in the Melbourne/Palm Bay area and now resides in Rockledge. She has spent many hours involved with the school system and is familiar with the activities that many families want when they relocate to Brevard County. She is an alumnus of UCF, a member of the National Association of Realtors, and the Cocoa Beach Area Chamber of Commerce. She is working towards her accreditation of GRI-Graduate of Realtor Institute. She has also spent much of the past year specializing in foreclosed properties, both buying and selling, and is very familiar with how to handle this area of Real Estate. With her knowledge of the area and the experience of Trafford Realty Co., she will be glad to help you with any of your real estate needs.
Directing the efforts of our Corporate Real Estate Department, Hank Taylor is a corporate REALTOR and a site selection consultant for industrial companies in Brevard County. He works with clients in all phases of the site selection process locating the site or building, identifying the appropriate tax incentives and securing zoning and permitting where necessary.
An engineer by education, Hank is a former Brevard County economic development official and his background also includes over a decade of project management experience at the Kennedy Space Center. With his expertise and experience, he provides a unique consulting service to the company's industrial and corporate clients.
LOCAL INDUSTRY ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
The Corporate Real Estate Department (CRED) of Trafford Realty Company has an ongoing program to assist local industry with its expansion and the creation of local manufacturing jobs. Below are several recent examples of assistance provided by the CRED.
1. July 31, 2014, Duralloy Screws of Cocoa purchased a 20,000 square foot facility on Railroad Street in Cocoa. The company had previously been in an 8,000 sq. ft. rental property for a number of years before its expansion. With assistance from the Corporate Real Estate Department, Duralloy purchased the building for $375,000, saving over $240,000 off of the list price of $617,000. The money saved went toward more equipment for the facility and additional jobs. The CRED also identified the local bank and SBA financing which facilitated the expansion.
2. October 31, 2014, Falcon Marine, a Port Canaveral boat manufacturer, purchased a 45,000+ square foot facility in Titusville, its first company-owned production plant. After a lengthy search, the CRED found the facility for the company and helped it save $125,000 of the $850,000 list price.
3. February 1, 2015, Sea Ray Boats of Merritt Island leased a large warehouse in Cape Canaveral for the storage of boat molds and equipment. This freed up space at the Merritt Island plant for the production of a new line of yachts which will result in the hiring of over 100 new employees. The CRED found the only available warehouse in the area which met Sea Ray’s requirements and assisted with their three-year lease.
4. February 12, 2015, Advanced Solder Technology, a local contract manufacturer of electronics, purchased an 8,000 square foot manufacturing plant in Rockledge, its first company-owned facility. The CRED worked with the company for over a year to find the building and then helped it save $50,000 on the cost. Additional assistance was provided with the closing process which had delayed the company’s purchase for several months.
5. May 15, 2015, Rotation Holdings, a retailer of custom motorcycle parts, purchased a parcel of land in Cocoa for its first company-owned store and expansion. Besides marketing the property, the CRED worked with both the buyer and seller to negotiate a successful sale.
Hank Taylor, Corporate REALTOR®
Corporate Real Estate Department
Trafford Realty Co.
The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the multiple listing service (MLS) in which this real estate firm Trafford Realty Co. participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS\'s database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Broker\'s logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. © Space Coast Association Of REALTORS® 2017. Information last updated on 2017-03-25.